The compact receipt printer Epson TM-m30 not only brings the proven print technology of a leading manufacturer with it, it also offers full compatibility with nearly every tablet, smartphone or stationary POS system. The latter is made possible by Epson's platform-independent ePOS Print technology. This supports printing from all mobile and stationary devices via a web browser – entirely independent of the platform, perfect for the future-oriented utilization in hospitality, retail or catering.
To ensure for simple integration, the TM-m30 comes equipped standard with a dual interface (USB and Ethernet). The ePOS receipt printer offers an even higher degree of connectivity with an optional Wi-Fi dongle or integrated Bluetooth 3.0. Because of its compact square housing (127 x 127 x127 mm) the TM-m30 may quickly be switched from top to front load output, and thus makes under-the-counter placement possible. Print results are produced rapidly up to 200 mm per second and are always crisp and sharp, thanks to the print resolution of 8 dots/mm (203 dpi).
- Compact receipt printer for platform-independent control
- Driverless printing from every mobile and stationary device with an HTML5 browser (ePOS-Print)
- Easily interchangeable top or front load configuration
- Simple pairing with a smartphone or tablet via NFC touch-to-print
- Quickly prints sales slips and receipts with up to 200 mm/sec.